- ½ bottle water
- ½ bottle of witch hazel
- 10-20 drops of essential oils (more if you want it REALLY potent) I used Spearmint, Peppermint, and Wintergreen
- glass spray bottleInstructions
- Fill your glass spray bottle half way with water.
- Add in the witch hazel, followed by your essential oils.
- Shake it up and get spraying!
The full includes a really nice chart that shows which oils zapp which bugs, for example, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Sage to keep flies away.
See the full article on CrazyAdventuresinParenting.com
Image from 123rf.com