So now that you have an oil blend to pamper your nails, how about we look at some of the things that damage them in the first place?
Here are some things you need to keep in mind in order to keep your nails beautiful:
- if you garden, wear gloves
- don’t use your nails as a tool
- don’t cut your cuticles: you can push the back, but don’t cut them, as you’re opening yourself up for infection
- use fake nails only when absolutely needed: they encourage fungus growth
- don’t bite your nails
- keep a moisturizing lotion with you at all times, and remember to use it a few times a day.
See next page for a quick video about caring for your nails.