So, in just a couple simple steps and with a few ingredients, you can make many different kinds of healthy and effective honey infusions. These infusions are wonderful as teas, or even spread on toast if desired. You can alter the amount of ingredients you use according to your taste preference.
- Lemon-Honey: 1 cup of honey, 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel, 2 fresh slices of lemon, juice and tossed in (optional)
- Cinnamon-honey: 1 cup of honey, 4-6 sticks of cinnamon, a pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Ginger-honey: 1 cup of honey, 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger root, A pinch of ground ginger (optional)
- Clove-honey: 1 cup of honey, 5-10 whole cloves
- Apple Cider Vinegar honey: 1 cup of honey, 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
For directions on making these yummy honey infusions, as well as for storage and use tips and please read Claire’s awesome blog post here.