For some of us, dry hands seem like a permanent feature. They hurt and they look read, scaly, cracked: not a pretty sight. Why do we have dry skin on our hands? Well there could be several reasons: dehydration, use of harsh soaps, frequent hand-washing, dry air because of indoor heating, etc.
You don’t need to suffer any longer: treat your painful, dry hands with a soap bar, and your skin will thank you.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 5 grams dried lavender buds (about 2 tablespoons)
- 5 grams dried chamomile flowers (about 3 tablespoons)
- 5 grams dried calendula blossoms (about 3 tablespoons)
- 85 grams/3 ounces/ 1/2 cup unrefined shea butter
- 85 grams/3 ounces/ heaping 1/2 cup beeswax (grated or pellets)
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
Check out Erin’s blog for directions on hoe to make these awesome hard lotion bars.