This face mask is not only easy to make, but so efficient, you’ll wonder how you managed without it until now. You skin will feel nourished, moisturized and pampered, all at the same time, with soo little effort! I prefer doing this on the weekend with a friend 😉
Check out the recipe from Scratch Mommy:
- 1/2 tsp organic whole milk plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp organic witch hazel
- 1/2 tsp (two caps) activated charcoal
- 1/4 tsp organic ground turmeric
- Combine the yogurt, charcoal, and turmeric and blend until smooth
- Add the witch hazel slowly, you may need more or less than called for to get the right consistency
- Apply to a clean face with a brush or your fingers
- Let it sit on your skin until it has just become dry, about 20 minutes. Be careful to not let it sit on your skin too long after it has dried as it can draw the moisture out of your skin and leave you with dry skin.
- Wash off with warm water, lightly scrubbing in a circular motion for gentle exfoliation. Finish with a light spritz of DIY Vitamin C Serum and your favorite face oil.
Jena over at ScratchMommy.com talks about the benefits of each ingredient in this recipe: go check it out 🙂