You’ve seen it! That blue, gray, fuzzy growth on your walls either in your bathroom, or in your basement, and even in your kitchen and refrigerator. Mold thrives in humid places, and to completely get rid of it, you’ll need to get rid of the cause. But if you have it, it might be causing you lots of uncomfortable, and sometimes life threatening reactions, and you need to get rid of it ASAP. Most of the times, people reach for the chlorine, and while it does the job, it also contains fumes that can cause skin irritation, eye irritation, coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing and a lot of other problems.